I printed this, but I did a fair amount of remixing, as it appears the original design may have been done without the aid of a Raspberry Pi handy for testing. The measurements appear to match board spec without taking into account slight differences in port height between USB and network, extension of the ports beyond the board, fitment on the micro USB port, and as mentioned in the comments, the SD card slot.
I also added vents on the bottom and expanded the walls with cross mounts on the top to support up to a 60x60x15mm fan, as I have seated within mine. My mounting choice makes use of m2 15mm bolts inserted from the bottom, so I have rubber feet installed for bottom clearance and grip. From the point this picture was taken, I also upgraded the heatsink on my Pi and added some slots underneath for additional airflow. I am still debating on if I should finish with a clear gloss, but for now I am using resin as a frosted look.
Unfortunately, the choice on the original license prevents me from distributing my changes.