This was a fun but time consuming project,being my first print with multiple parts.
Printed in Zyltech PLA white,green,red,and wood fill.
For the pegs(trunk and star attachments),I tried a couple things and this is what worked for me.....
I printed them in wood at 0.1 resolution and 98% scale. I laid them flat on the bed,and set the height at -0.2 to make sure the first layer would have good adhesion. I used a 1/8" drill bit to clean up the holes on the tree and star,then the pegs fit just about perfectly.
The tree and base were printed at 0.2 resolution with 0 infill on the tree and 28% on the base.
The tree took 1hr 57mins. The other parts were printed in groups of 4 but I didn't keep track of all the times.