Ordered all the hardware from Ooznest (Precut and tapped). The were only 2 issues I ran into. The first was where the assembly manual called for M5 25mm bolts to be used to attach the front and back assembly to the Original Prusa frame. The threaded holes in the aluminum extrusions were not tapped deep enough and the 25mm bolts would not completely tighten. However, there were plenty of leftover 15mm bolts so I used those instead. And the second issue was the added height to the printer would not allow it to fit in my Lack Table enclosure any more. So the first print after reassembly were leg extensions to raise my enclosure height. Other than that, everything went together really nicely. All the printed parts were printed with Hatchbox Orange ABS. And now I wait for my MK2.5 upgrade to be shipped to complete the process.