Around 4 rolls and 3 printers running for 2weeks and it is finally finished.
Great model by Erdrick :-)
Some parts had some issues in my slicer (S3D) but the "separarte connected surfaces" function in S3D fixed holes and gaps in parts with no problems. If that does not help I used "Merge all outlines into a single solid model" under advanced in the profile. "Place surface on bed" in SD3 and netfabb to divide parts is also usefull.
Had to trim the caps on the knee pin around the knees some to not collide with the leg parts. Other than that all fitted nicely.
I used mainly 10% infill. Some of the bigger parts I used 5% and for main internal body I used 2%.
For the round base for the feet I think it can be a good idea to use higher because it must support alot of weight.
Also the connectors to the toes would be good to have a higher infill %.
Used PLA and 02layer height.