Thanks a lot.
Now I´m the hero (again) for my son. He really had fun working on the goggles and now he´s a real Ghostbuster. Only one Thing... it would be helpful to get a chamfer or guide to glue the lenses on.
I used several layers of painting to get the used look. First I took 2 Layers Black, then 2 Layers Silver and 1 Layer Black again. The Housing additional got 2 Layers of Green. Then I used sandpaper to get the lower Layers visible and the used look. After this 2 Layers of clear paint to protect them.
Additional I designed The Levers for the lenses and the strapholder to complete it.
Used PLA and Acryl painting