After the print out of the case(with fixing 4 pins), it is impossible to fix the pi zero board on it without any modifications (i.e. marked in red in picture). The problems can be solved by the followings:
- Size of case do not allow the actual size of camera connector which is projected out from the edge of board. Therefore, cut a slot to allow future connection and propose to design a cap to close it when not in use.
- It is impossible to slid in the edge of board with mini-HDMI and 2 USB connectors which are project out the edge of board as in above 1. Therefore, top portion of 2 fixing pins were partly trimmed or cut to allow space for sliding in the pi zero board.
By the meantime, the remix shall be improved by:
- Design a cap or cover for the unused slot/openings
- Design a cover which is able to add HAT or other module such as camera
- If it is possible, the size opening for micro SD card shall be adjusted to suit your need. Or, you may not required to opening if headless system is adopted.
Brim was added for printing.