Hi bigamous, awesome job with the print the Blue looks really good. Its really hard to tell from the photo but the blades look to be aligned incorrectly, the turbine should rotate clockwise when looking from the front. The concave profile of the blade should be facing the wind, or the over hung section of the blade should be the trailing edge of the blade. Hope that helps!
Thanks. Actually, I discovered I had the blades backwards. I actually reprinted them with the blue PetG because I forgot to include the embedded nut and I couldn't get it to mount solidly without it. PetG is stronger, more heat resistant, and will stand up to the Sun's UVs better. I plan on spraying it with a coating of UV marine grade protectant once I finish. The black is PLA which I might replace. I'd like to finish the MKII. I think it will simplify making the MKIII once you publish that. Great project. I'm learning a ton on how these turbines work, the electronics and printing. Otherwise, Thanks again! I'm just starting to learn CAD, so maybe I can design my own.