I printed this out for a dnd campaign, I'm gonna be adding flesh to the model with clay but the skeleton printed out just fine. I scaled mine down to 45.55% of the original model because it was too big.
I printed at 10% infill and with supports. The rib cage was messy and I ended up breaking a few ribs. Also the right leg the first bone messed up mid print and I had to replace it with a copy of the left one by other than that great model. Obviously I didn't design it: lordlilapause did
Probably best to not generate supports by program. Probably best to manually add supports before printing, I generated them from my model software (ultimate Cura) and I ended up breaking a few of the lower ribs.