3/5 - I have started making this great idea. Thanks for the upload. Just waiting on all the electronics to turn up so i can continue. Sound kit has been over 1 month on order and still not here so will see what happens.
5/5 - I have just reprinted in PLA as ABS was not 100% correct. Happy with the end result.
7/5 - I have managed to get the smoke unit all wired up and tested. Took a couple of tries as nothing was working the 1st time, but after 2 days of work and testing works great. Test Vid here = https://youtu.be/JB-8wN4Kf6I.
5/8/18 - I have finished all the electronics after the sound module took over 3 months to arrive. Here is a video if it working = https://youtu.be/istMKUCIwiU
DaVinci 1.0 / Tronxy P802E
Parts are in black ABS before i changed to a new printer.