Took about 7 attempts to make this work. I use Simplify 3D and found the supports under the snout kept failing,wobbling as the weren't stuck to the bed properly. I added supports manually joining up with auto supports which were between the front legs which gave the front supports the "support" they needed.
Author stated that the legs can be a little delicate. I broke the legs on one attempt where I'd setup support angles of 0 and 45 degrees which came out really dense and impossible to remove under the body without damaging. My final print I just had 0 degrees, but for extra care I made multiple profiles and did an 80% infill for the legs, 10 for the main body, then about 40 from the eyeballs up. I also did the 0 and 45 degrees mix for the infill for approximately 5mm beneath the snout to give more support and less bridging as this area seemed to be causing me the most grief.
Used a brim 10 wide.
See my comment on the original author's post for the model where I've uploaded a fixed version of the model where the ear prints correctly and the feet are level.