Printed the cover in the standard orientation (the way its set in the STL) and although it printed nicely, the top center clip snapped upon the first use. The ridges on the front side were also very difficult to see.
I then tried printing it on its side, using Cura's line supports at 15%. Unfortunately this also added supports into the front panel details, and into the ridges on the back of the cover. These were EXTREMELY difficult to remove.
I found putting the part down to 99% gave me a much better fit, as 100% was a line or two too big.
Otherwise, a great addition to any GameBoy DMG lacking a battery cover.
99% Scale - 0.2mm Layer height
Print on left or right side. Not flat.