This is my first attempt at 3D printing, and it was a surprisingly-quick and relatively-painless project. The model comes together easily, with minor gap-filling needed only for warped parts. I used a combination of superglue and two-part epoxy for assembly. With the settings I used, the final model comes to 15.4 lbs (a little over 7x 1 kg spools) not counting scrapped raft and support material.
I wanted to add defense turrets, and Erdrick took my scrawlings and came up with Shoulder_Upper_Inside_alt_Turrent_Mount_v2.1. This allows for Predator (front) and Land Raider (rear) sponsons to be mounted. I magnetized them so that they can be removed for transport.
Additional detail bits, including the antennas (all magnetized) and waist servos, were added from kit leftovers and spare parts.
Thank you very much, Erdrick, for your excellent work on this model and for all of your guidance!