The perfect way to stop the Stream Deck from scooting around the desk when I use it. I went all experimental with mine and filled it with cement to add extra weight (the whole thing weights 1.35Kg), then glued some rubber strips to the base.
Instead of gluing the front part to the base I used the cement filling to my advantage, drilling in and using plastic wall plug/anchors to screw in to through the front panel. The screws were countersunk using friction to melt the PLA to the perfect shape. I did this so I can remove the front panel if I need to. it's very stable and I really have to jab the buttons hard to get it to budge, much harder than needed.
Both parts printed perfectly. In total it took around 12 hours to print both parts, probably the longest print I have done on my machine for some time. Thanks to Black-Demon for making this available.