I only printed the mounts for limit switches, but they're great! Fit perfectly, and after printing in gray filament, they look like factory made. Great design.
I printed them for X and Y axis also in mirrored version, so I can have both the min and max range covered for those 2 axis.
One thing I realized after printing them, is that I needed the t-nuts... Obviously ;)
Here are the ones I ordered:
- M3 screws – for attaching the mounts to aluminum extrusions, purchase on Amazon set of M2 and M3 - https://amzn.to/2Qd3y10
- M2 screws – for attaching the limit switches to the mounts, purchase on Amazon set of M2 and M3 (same link as above, set has both M2 and M3)
- T-nuts – M3 size, purchase on Amazon - https://amzn.to/2wRuuL1
And here are the limit switches I used, they fit perfectly with those mounts:
Check out my blog to see what other modifications I made to my CNC :)