What a great design! I used Meshmixer to generate full supports, and it was a VERY tight fit, so required some patience to get screw onto the router - the tip I read about using a heat gun (sparingly) was a life saver. I used a different material for the skirt, and just drilled a few more holes for a more secure fit. I have a Workbee 1010, and have only used the dust shoe a few times, but it works like a charm!
Update : After doing more cutting, I did have to add a retention screw to keep the shoe from coming off the screw on collar during use (see picture) - I just drilled through the shoe into the collar and used a coarse thread screw to secure it. Still a big fan of this design!