As a newbie to 3d printing I did a few small projects that came out fine... With my first attempt at this I knew something was wrong from the start but I wasn't going to watch it for hours so I figured I'd see what I ended up with in the morning.
The print was crap... Rough edges, unfinished look, weak and brittle.
After pulling my hair out leveling, testing, cleaning and leveling again, it seems the issue was temperature. Upped the bed temp by 10deg and the nozzle by 5deg.
So far it looks awesome... can't wait to do a few more in various calibers...
Great design... Thanks.
1St attempt had 20% infill, bed was 60deg nozzle was 200.
Now printing great at 30%, 70 and 205.