Installed on my Ender 3. Found this to be the most stable design as it re-used the factory bracket. All the other stepper motor relocation brackets had too much flex even with high infill. I had to modify mine since I could not find any M3x25 bolts and only had M3x20 at most on hand. Also, I was able to add a bolt on heat sink as long as I removed the top 3 fins to prevent it from hitting the bed and a smaller bed adjustment knob.
If you look at the pictures, I used a drill to make a recessed area for the bolt heads to sit in flush on the side facing the factory bracket and an a recessed area on the other side with the opposite corresponding holes for me to press M3 nuts into. I attached the damper to the motor and used an M3x16 to connect the spacer to the damper. On the opposite side on the spacer (the holes with the 2 nuts)I used an M3x20 bolt to connect the factory bracket to the damper securely.