I printed v17 to test out my new SparkMaker SLA/DLP printer. It works beautifully! All of the notes ring out loud and clear and the surface is amazing even thought I did it at 100um because I was impatient and didn't see the need to go really hi res. I need to paint it and add in the triforce. The blue and white one is a PLA print I did a while back at 200um. It sounds just as good IMHO, takes about 1/4 of the time to print and, feels pretty smooth as long as you go with the print lines. However, the layer lines are quite noticeable and a bit of sanding is needed to clean up the areas where the support were. The SLA version on the other hand looks like a solid piece and is smooth and should look even better with paint - I added some blue dye to the resin and filled in the triforce. Anyway, this is a great little ocarina. I gave a ton away to kids. These are great to throw in a pocket and play at your leisure.
I did 70s for the first layer then 12s for each layer after that.