Here is my make of the LTD Stirling Engine by Caster. I also had trouble finding the candy tins specified, so I used the alternative parts by Andyash. These new parts fit perfectly to the engine. I used some thin sheet aluminum for the top and bottom of the displacer, the kind of metal they sell at auto stores to fix holes in your car. I could not find a mechanical pencil that would work so I also machined a bushing from brass. This just fit on my MonoPrice machine; I did have to scale the flywheel to 98% to fit. Overall it is a good running engine and ran from the first flick for a surprising 47 minutes from 1 cup of water.