Jace ... just some feedback after the print ..
- the scale i found to be stop on ..
- during the print i notice that that the faces were not connecting .. IE the front nose section u can see is not connect to the face and i had to go in with a 3D pen to seal and join the parts together ... i found this to be the biggest issue with the build.
if you are going to update this i would like to see ....
1) adding of the vents to the rear would be great addition to the build ...
2) the pins that hold the face plate could better, but have made a plate to hold them in place
3) where the face and the bucket meet it would be great to have a sleeve down each side so the the face slides into position and also allows for as chin strap.
this is worth the print