I printed two of these one in the standard size then I up-sized to 150%. I printed the regular one in the orientation it came in and after a couple failed prints I added a raft and got one to go. My supports seemed too think to keep a hold of the build plate. There was a good deal of clean up on the bottom though as you can see in the pics. I changed the orientation of the larger one and again went with a raft and it came out PERFECT!!. Cool model and once I paint this it will go great my foam build BattleStar helmet. Update* - I panted the larger model and it came out great. it sits proudly with my helmet. Once again a really great model.