Even with the Prusa's Z-axis volume, I could not print it standing up. So the picture where it is laying down is the orientation that I had to print it at. It is the smaller 50mm version. It still needed to be diagonal on the print bed to fit.
In terms of supports, they were in the tube and at two large spots under the main body. All of them removed easily except for the ones inside the nozzle entry, which left some minor residue. No big deal as all supports in this orientation on non-visible surfaces.
I used some anti-slip carpet tape for cushioning since that is what I had available. I also put some inside the nozzle to make a more positive, grippy fit. Looking forward to using this and thanks for the great design!