A really problematic print!
A lot of the details are not actually attached to the model, but it seemed to have more details than others, so I tried it. These prints are respectively 100mm and 200mm long. It's far from awesome, but it's still nice enough....
The 200mm print is was done cut at the 95mm mark, with the three resulting parts tacked using crazy glue and then welded together using a soldering iron. Same ratios for the 100mm print, but the 100mm print was done with 0.1mm layers. I didn't print the stand for either one.
In any case, the loops at the back of the Orville are a real pain to print.