I have build around 30 printers in the last 6 years, this is the first one that gave me doubts during the build but I continued building because the parts were already ordered. The build is done and it prints worse then my hypercube and hybercube evolution. It has a serious problem with oscillation and it's unknown were they coming from. I strongly believe that the partcooling system is inefficient and does not move enough air to the right place. But this is something I have to investigate.
The open design on the front of the printer is nice because you have direct access to the printer without the bar in the way.
But it also is very easy to misalign the Y rails if you pick up or move the printer. The E3D tool changer has the same thing but used a U plate on the top of the printer to prevent this. I used 3mm tick aluminium panel's to give some stiffness to the frame.
threading the belts is a nightmare with this system. You have to take apart the X and Y motor/bearing blocks the have access to it.
You cannot inspect your idlers or pulleys, you can not see if your belts are rubbing, or see if you have a bad pulley in there that leaks oil its all hidden from view.
It uses bearings as pulley wheels, that need 7 to 9 mm washers, however most washers are 0.5 mm. using 2 of them makes it to thick using 1 of them to thin. This is a real problem that does not get addressed. I agree that using normal pulley wheels smooth and with teeth the bearings will last longer but will give you other problems. (like vibrations) I change the pulley wheels on my evolution once every 2 year but most a still good after 2 year of medium printing.
So for me personally this was a big disappointment and a waste of money. I know there are people getting better results then I get but please be aware that a nice printed vase is not very hard for any printer, and that using filament with particles in it like rapunsel silver, will hide imperfections very well and give a false idea of what this printer is capable of.