Southampton along with Arethusa and one of epengr's designs. All in 1/1200 all work beautifully together.
Second photo is me putting my test prints to use. Played with my slicer a bit when I made the Southampton, so the tests made nice wrecks with a bit of wire, paper and thread. Burning wreck was a print I stopped mid print, made a good burning tot he waterline model with some mixed burning effects from a Warlords tank model.
Last shot is my fleet in review, a nice mix of T1ckL35's and epengr's prints. They work perfectly side by side. Also, with a little playing with scale and sail layout you can make other ships.
Note I could have definitely done more ratlines and shrouds on the models, but as I'm using them for wargaming I didn't want to go too nuts as I'd still be working on them for months if I had. Now to start my French fleet, sigh...