Ready for an adventure on the seven seas!
I printed at 40mm which worked great, but made it a full day print. I used the terrain print profile from The Tomb of Printed Horrors, and brought my speed and temp down from the profile pre-sets (40mm and 200C). I also set combing to 'All' since there isn't much, if any, infill on the sword segments. There was minor sticking between the last part of the sword and the handle, but it still broke away easily with a little coaxing.
This was my longest print to date, and I'm overjoyed with how it turned out. Fantastic design, and I would recommend this print to anyone that has their settings dialed in, and wants a great first "big" print.