Printed with Prusament Galaxy Black, with the engraved logo.
Switches are Gateron Yellows lubed with Tribosys 3204
I added some 3mm neoprene foam on the inside of the case, though I don't really notice a difference in sound. Most of the sound dampening comes from lubing the switches and the stabilizers.
I also had to add a small spacer to one of my rubber feet for the keyboard to be level.
This is my first custom mechanical keyboard, nice design!
The sockets for the switches came out a little too loose, so removing the keycaps pulled out the switches with it. I put two layers of electrical tape on the left and right sides of each socket to pad it out, most switches now fit in tightly enough to stay in when removing the keycaps. This leaves me with the option to replace the switch if I need to since it isn't permanently glued in.