This took a little patience to print. I used Ziro wood PLA (from amazon). Slowing the print speed down and setting the layer height to 0.1mm helped. The models needed some post production work, I used small craft files and a craft knife to smooth the surface. I then used Rustins Dark wood scratch cover for the dark pieces (i had it in the cupboard). The all pieces had several top coats in Vallejo satin acrylic varnish. I printed at 70% and M6 nuts fitted perfectly in the bases, I also used green felt on the bases of the pieces.
This is an amazing set, thank you sch00f for sharing it.
Ziro PLA / wood