I printed this with Elegoo Mars Translucent resin for my D&D character. I had to add more of base material to the full model because I scaled it down. I really wanted that blue magical look and I'm pretty happy with what I ended up with on the universal base.
First I want to thank the designer. These looks great.
Second, I want to mention I was wearing nitrile gloves while doing these things.
These did yellow/brown/pink out when UV cured as you can see in the full model. For the universal base I took a small 3.5 floz container I got in a 4 or 6 pack from the dollar tree. I filled it about 80% with cleaning vinegar and microwaved it on high for 30 seconds. Any more than 30 and it will boil over. (Or find out for yourself. I don't recommend it.)
I then placed the mini into the warm vinegar and let it sit for 30 minutes. I removed the mini and I repeated that process 3 times and I didn't notice a difference between the 2nd and the 3rd.
I will also mention that this seemed to only work on smaller and thinner parts. I tried this vinegar trick on some bigger thicker models and it didn't seem to work so I haven't tried it on the full model yet.
To make it blue I used the above mentioned vinegar trick (or as I've discovered, don't post UV cure it) and put 99% isopropyl alcohol into another of the same containers I used for the vinegar experiment. I filled the container about 80% up. (I actually discovered the vinegar effect on a different mini while experimenting ways on how to dye/color this translucent resin after it had been printed. I found plenty of info about how to dye it before printing it but nothing about post printing. This is how I spend my weekends.)
I first tried 5 but ended up putting 10 drops of blue food coloring into the alcohol and mixed it until the color evened out and then a few seconds more. I then put the mini into the alcohol and let it sit for 5/10 minutes then pulled it out and let it dry.
Then I would dip the mini into the alcohol for a second or two and let it dry. I would repeat this process until I didn't really notice any difference. Usually 4 - 5 dips. I then let them sit for a day to be 1000% dry. I plan on spraying them with some sort of clear coat.
I think it turned out pretty well. Thanks again to the designer. These look fantastic.
Elegoo regular resin