All parts were originally printed on Stratsys uPrint. I then made a few spares with the Prusa i3 Rework when it was finished and they came out beautiful. However, I never figured out how to use the original Wade Extruder (too much wobble) so I ended up buying a Bowden Extruder online and used a great design by Tech2c for the extruder/motor mount as well as the E3Dv6 Bowden hot-end mount. I also used the Z-Support bracket mods and Z-Axis Anti Backlash mods from Tech2c. Finally, I installed a filament holder on the top of the frame and a Full-Graphic LCD Screen and case that mounted to the left motor mount.
I am in the process of swapping out the original M5 threaded rods for M8 lead screws because the M5 threaded rods bend easily (but produce great results when they are straight!). I will also install a proximity sensor to replace the mechanical Z-Axis limit switch. Overall a beauitful design that produces great results!
A COMPLETE BUILD REPORT CAN BE FOUND ON MY WEBSITE AT: austinbstockwell.github.io