I decided to print this at 0.08mm layer heights because I tend to value quality over print speed. Overall, this was a pretty fun print.
I thought the main frame piece didn't really need the extra support/adhesion material if it were to be printed with an attached brim, but it didn't cause any issues trimming it out. The small pieces were giving me some grief during printing, but I finally switched to an attached brim which solved my adhesion issues.
I had two minor issues. The first was that the gears just needed a little more clearance, so I filed each gear with a needle file (that took a REALLY long time). This could just be caused by my printer squishing the first couple of layers of a print. Beveling the corner of the gears would probably solve this. I can't blame the designer for my bed leveling issues though.
The second issue was that there was a linkage (liaison_tirantsG-_3) that is printed with the open end facing upwards. This made the ends of the linkage fragile and the claw end snapped on assembly. I re-printed it on its side and it ended up being a lot stronger and more flexible. It would be a huge improvement if it was designed to be printed on its side.
Mika 3D PLA