I used the recommended settings from the adafruit instructions. I changed my layer height to .2 (usually I print at .175) and upped my print temp to 220C (usually its at 200) and used no supports. My print works well, the fit between the case and cover is great.
One note: I included the optional battery and the optional switch (to allow you to turn the project on and off without opening the case up) and the case isn't designed well to accommodate these things. I had to route the wiring for the switch between the ESP8266 and the display because the switch will end up sticking out inside the case between these two things. Also, the connector for the battery presses against the top of the case, it's tricky to get it all in there. Took about an hour of fenangling to get it all to fit, but it did in the end.