This model is a bit harder to print that it may seem. Check out some of the other makes and you can see lots of errors. The main issue is the overhangs in each of the towers 1-5, and even some of the larger pieces with towers. These fail quite often even when everything is perfectly optimized on your printer. If you look closely, you can see that on Tower one I gave up after 50+ tries and just added internal supports. Last picture shows it in the tower on the left. That worked out to be a great solution! But, you can also see my only failure point in the same picture on the high tower on the right. This took about 3.5Kg of filament. You may be tempted to reduce the infill on the large base pieces, but then your trees will break off :) I used a 3D pen to fill any gaps in assembly and then smotthed them out with a soldering iron.