Mainly trying to design and print LGB (1:22.5) and gauge 1 (1:32) model railway items.
Creality CR10, main upgrades implemented:
- Control and WiFi access by OctoPrint running on a Raspberry Pi.
- Camera option in OctoPrint
- Auto-Bed-Leveling using a BL-Touch sensor
- Braced Frame
- Running Marlin 1.1.9 on a MKS Gen L mainboard with the stock CR10 display active and an additional 3.2" TFT screen
- Running silently using TMC2130 stepper motor drivers, switching between "stealthcop" and "spreadcycle" in "hybrid" mode.
Discarded the bowden extruder in favor of a direct drive setup.
I Am A…Engineer, Maker, Designer
Tools I Use…
Printers: CR-10 , Photon
Design Programs: Tinkercad, Fusion 360
3D Design Skill Level