I used to work for MakerBot and was a Senior Mechanical Engineer. I served as the Lead Engineer for the Replicator+.
I've designed and printed pretty much everything using a lot of printers and a lot of materials.
- Thousands of 4x2 lego bricks
- A 3x scaled sized Ducati Motorcycle
- A 2x scaled SOLID shell heart gear
- A dozen 3x scaled heart gears
- A full solid Replicator+ Build Volume (290x190x160) weighing in just under 20lbs (~200 hours)
- A 3x scaled subaru boxer engine
- A 2x scaled ls1
- A full size death tropper helmet
- A 2x scaled watch tourbillion
- A 3x scaled Darth Vadar Tie Fighter
- A 5x scaled Eiffel Tower
- A 4x scaled Voronoi Elephant
I have a Replicator Mini+, 2 x Replicator+, a Rep 2, and a Replicator+ Hybrid Prototype.
I Am A…Designer, Engineer, Maker
Tools I Use…
Printers: MakerBot Replicator+
Design Programs: Illustrator, Inventor, MeshMixer, Photoshop, Rhino, Sketchup, Solidworks
3D Design Skill Level