3D printable pieces used to build my Surveillance Sanitizer art pieces that I made for Yami-Ichi NYC 2015.
Outer caps should be printed in purple PLA using supports with the logo facing upwards. The supports can be removed much more easily by just yanking them out with some pliers instead of trying to remove 2mm supports fused to the logo when printed the wrong way. OpenSCAD file for this is included. Tails logo is GPL licensed, so this particular STL file is GPL licensed, just a head's up on that.
Inner should be printed in white PLA with the top facing downwards. The USB drive slot angle is steep enough that there's no need for supports this way. The inner caps were made with Tinkercad: https://tinkercad.com/things/iiqidDmaJLK.
Rubber o-rings for the inner caps can be acquired from McMaster Carr (part #9452K26): http://www.mcmaster.com/#9452K26.
USB drives for the inner caps are the Sandisk Cruzer Fit: https://www.sandisk.com/home/usb-flash/cruzer-fit. They can slide into the slot and fit snugly, but using Loctite glue to keep in place can prevent future wear and tear by keeping it in place: http://www.loctiteproducts.com/p/sg_plstc/overview/Loctite-Plastics-Bonding-System.htm.
Hand sanitizer bottles used were Walgreens brand, but almost all generic hand sanitizer manufacturers seem to share the same bottle design, including Target's store brand.
Inner caps are designed to fit tightly on the bottle neck, but using some glue will help create an airtight seal and prevent sanitizer from evaporating. I used Gorilla glue, but it expanded while curing and may be causing tension between the inner cap and bottle neck. I would instead try something like Loctite's Plastic Epoxy Bonder: http://www.loctiteproducts.com/p/13/7/epxy_plstc_s/overview/Loctite-Epoxy-Plastic-Bonder.htm.