Are you sick of people drinking out of your bottle?
Or are you even literally sick because of people drinking out of your bottle?
- Print a Bottle Monster and it will protect the liquid of your choice simply by plugging it on top of the bottle!
[Update: Added BottleAdapter.STL this serves directly as the bottle cap and is a remix with this water tight cap: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:806488]
Choose from 3 different breathtaking scary monsters:
They work also nicely as a decoration without the bottle adapter. The adapter can be put on and off the cap and head.
Further applications of the monsters without the adapter includes:
- Putting it on top of your yogurt so nobody eats it.
- Putting it on top of your monitor so nobody looks at it.
- Putting it in front of your window so nobody breaks in.
- Putting it in your car so nobody steals it.
- Putting it on top of your head so nobody looks at you wrong.
- 1 of the 3 heads (A,B or C)
- 2 eyes belonging to the head
For the bottle connection:
- 1 BottleAdapter.STL (Screws on normal sized bottles)
Or - 1 BottleCapAdapter.STL (Connects to normal sized bottle caps)
- 3 BottleCapAdapter-ConnectorPiece.STL (Connects to the head)
The eyes need to be pushed in with some force. (let the pupils point away from you while doing so.)
MonsterA-Head-MouthClosed.STL and MonsterB-Head.STL require no glue.
MonsterA-Head-TeethSeperate.STL requires to glue in:
- 2x MonsterA-TeethLower.STL and 2x MonsterA-TeethUpper.STL
the longer sides of teeth need to point inwards.
MonsterC-Head.STL requires to glue in:
The heads have slight sockets for the teeth.
Extra-Tongue.STL can be glued in optional