This test / calibration model is designed to be printed very quickly and without complications (no supports):
just press print for "Hello World".
The STL is in high definition so that the precision of the print is limited by the printer, not by the model.
For reference, on a B9Creator, this STL completes in about 10 minutes at 50 micron z (100 layers)...
... or in about 15 minutes at 75 micron z.
There are several rounded items. Unit is millimeter. All objects are 5 tall:
- a cylinder of diameter 10 and 1 wall thickness (so radius 4+1)
- two arches, each is 2 thick
- hemisphere of diameter 10
- half cube, 10 side, rounded at 3
- six cylinders with diameters of 1, 1.5, 2 ...up to 3.5
The settings of the photos are:
B9C version 1.1 and Spot-A-HT version 7.
50 microns x, 50 y, 50.8 z.
4 base layers of which the first two cured at 10 seconds, then 3+2 seconds.
First photo: "just out".
Second photo "cleaned" from uncured resin and "cured" 2 minutes under UV light. When curing in UV light, turn the object to prevent warping.