Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
Pez Powered Disc Shooter
by MakerBlock, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is yet another iteration of my designs on an Open Source Disc Shooter. A Pez dispenser spring and smooth white plastic slide are perfect for this design. Once you remove the head and colored plastic outer casing, you can just snap the white plastic slide into the magazine.
- Print "osds_barrel_v6.1.stl", "osds_clip_v6.1.stl", "discs4.stl"
- Remove head and colored Pez case from a Pez dispenser. Here's how to do it: http://www.makerbot.com/blog/2011/07/24/how-to-disassemble-a-pez-dispenser/
- Turn the white plastic slide upside down, press the Pez candy platform all the way down, compressing the spring as far as it will go, and push it into the Clip.
- Load the clip with discs.
- Pop the clip into the barrel.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Pez Powered Disc Shooter by MakerBlock is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving MakerBlock a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure MakerBlock would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).