This 3D-printable plastic bag holder works by clamping the edge of a plastic bag onto a wall-mounted plate. The two parts (plate and wedge) are designed with round surfaces to avoid damage to the plastic bag.
The wedge makes sure that the heavier the bag gets, the stronger it grips, but is at the same time very easy to remove.
To support larger bags, several holders can be mounted on a wall side-by-side or i.e. in a 90 degree corner between two walls.
Check out the video below:
Please follow these steps:
- Download the STL files below
- Print them on your 3D printer
- Mount them with four small screws on a flat wall surface
- Hang your plastic garbage bag
- Enjoy the fruits of free open hardware design! :)