Variable WORD Sculpture
by Roebi, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Variable WORD Sculpture
by Robert Halter
More Options and view only Colors
- Enter a Message in lowercase Letters [a-z] with one or more non printed '/' Character.
- Example: "me/ss/age"
- Use the '/' for new Lines. Only tilt last Letter in first Line.
- Add only one '/' at the End to tilt the last Letter in a one Line Message.
- Example: "sculpture/" use xTranslate = 45
- Add only one '/' at the Begin to normal write the Message in one Line.
- Example: "/sculpture" use xTranslate = 45
- Minimum one Letter between two '/'.
- zScale - thickness of Letters [mm] - default 35 - [35,30,25,20,15,10,8,5,4,3,2,1]
i.e. use 3 or 4 for Beverage coaster
- xTranslate - horizontal movement of Letter [mm] - default 48 - [50,49,48,47,46,45,44,43,42,41,40,39,38,37,36,35,34]
- zRotation - tilt angle of last Letter in first Line. [deg] - default -45 - [-20,-25,-30,-35,-40,-45]
- view text in selected color - default is 'Red' - make a screenshot and add it to your Remix
Licensed: Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike (by-nc-sa)
I liked the Work from isaac budmen with his four WORD lettered Sculpture,
and his ... give it new life through new eyes and new authors ...
and read the comment 'Any 5 words sculpture?'
Then I decide to extend his Work (the OpenSCAD File) with ... to allow to print more Messages.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Variable WORD Sculpture by Roebi is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Roebi a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Roebi would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).