Variable WORD Sculpture
by Robert Halter
More Options and view only Colors
- Enter a Message in lowercase Letters [a-z] with one or more non printed '/' Character.
- Example: "me/ss/age"
- Use the '/' for new Lines. Only tilt last Letter in first Line.
- Add only one '/' at the End to tilt the last Letter in a one Line Message.
- Example: "sculpture/" use xTranslate = 45
- Add only one '/' at the Begin to normal write the Message in one Line.
- Example: "/sculpture" use xTranslate = 45
- Minimum one Letter between two '/'.
- zScale - thickness of Letters [mm] - default 35 - [35,30,25,20,15,10,8,5,4,3,2,1]
i.e. use 3 or 4 for Beverage coaster
- xTranslate - horizontal movement of Letter [mm] - default 48 - [50,49,48,47,46,45,44,43,42,41,40,39,38,37,36,35,34]
- zRotation - tilt angle of last Letter in first Line. [deg] - default -45 - [-20,-25,-30,-35,-40,-45]
- view text in selected color - default is 'Red' - make a screenshot and add it to your Remix
Licensed: Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike (by-nc-sa)
I liked the Work from isaac budmen with his four WORD lettered Sculpture,
and his ... give it new life through new eyes and new authors ...
and read the comment 'Any 5 words sculpture?'
Then I decide to extend his Work (the OpenSCAD File) with ... to allow to print more Messages.