Single walled low res hi quality cup, printed is 17min 12 sec...!
see also facebook.com/europerminutedesign
- use a 0.8 mm nozzle [instead of standard 0.4mm]
- print with layerheight 0.4
- with skeinforge 39 [or higher] use fill, with solidity 0
- to get a nice bottom set the 'extra shells on alternating solid layers' and the 'extra shells on base layers' on 999
- for raftless printing: turn ON raft and set the base and interface layers on 0
set the first layer feed and flow rates at 0.25
- to not close the vase: remove the to 2 layers in the gcode file
- heat up and go!
tip for skeinforge developpers: will it be possible to have a top/bottom/both feature...?