Let our creepy friend guide you through October to Halloween night. This was modeled in Rhino and textured in ZBrush by our MakerBot expert designer. Find her on Thingiverse as arieltelsa.
• Print all pieces in the orientation provided, at 200 microns.
• The handle needs to be printed with a raft.
• Fit Bottom and Middle pieces together and glue in place.
• Next, use the slotted joints in the Skull and Bottom pieces to combine those pieces, and glue in place.
• Fit Middle into Bottom, and glue in place
• Fit Top into Middle and glue in place
• Fit handle into Top