Workshop Stool v2
by buckyball, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is the second revision of my workshop stool. It is made out of 1/2" MDF and is press fit together. It was designed in SketchUp and cut out on a ShopBot.
improvements since v1
- 3 legs (instead of 4) to increase stability on uneven flooring
- bottom ring to reduce wobble
- 1/32" tolerance for joints to make assembly easier
- less wasted material (fits on 2'x4' sheet)
1) use the provided DXF file to cut out a 2' x 4' x 1/2" sheet of MDF (or plywood) on your favorite CNC router.
2) sand all parts until you're happy with them.
3) slip the legs into the bottom (larger) ring.
4) seat (smaller circle) should push down onto leg nubs.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse Apps
Workshop Stool v2 by buckyball is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving buckyball a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure buckyball would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).