Back cover for InMoov bicep.
InMoov is a 3D printable Robot designed by Gaël Langevin
Gaël doubts it will work with the nervo board in place so I would need somebody who has it installed to give it a try and tell me what needs to be changed.
I could easily move the middle connector up or reduce it in size to give more space for the cables.
And my next version will have rounded edges or just use a file to shape it ...
Did not use a raft but a skirt (2 layers, 10 lines, .2 mm distance to object) to keep the pieces in place. If your things stick good to the printbed you might not need it.
Took me about 5 hours with my multec 300 printer
You might need to file a bit on the bolt and use plyers to push it in place
Used Openscad to
- create a partial ellipsiod to match the shape of the bicep back
- loaded and positioned the standard HighArmSideV2.stl, LowArmSideV1.stl and RotMitV2.stl
- added the middle connector and the upper/lower side connectors
- differenced all things that should not get printed
- loaded stl with netfabb and cut it at z-axis position 0