Hollow HD test for resin printers, 5mm tall for quick print, High Def
by gavi, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
"Hello World", High Def, calibration test.
The cubic object is hollow. The smallest cylinder is 0.75 mm, ending with a 0.40 mm tip.
There are "low definition" STL to visualize on Thingiverse and high definition versions to print.
This test / calibration model is designed to be printed very quickly and without complications (no supports):
just add the base layers you need and press print to get "Hello World" about 15 minutes later.
The zipped STL is in high definition so that the precision of the print is limited by the printer, not by the model.
Unit is millimeter. All objects are 5 tall. Features are 1 mm thick, unless specified.
There are several rounded items:
- a cylinder of diameter 10 and 1 wall thickness (so radius 4+1), with fillet.
- two arches 1 thick.
- a quarter of a sphere of diameter 10, wall thickness of 1.
- half cube, 10 side. The corners have got fillets at 1, 2 and 3 mm. Hollowed with minimum wall thickness of 1 mm and a resin exit hole of 3 mm.
- six cylinders with diameters of 1, 1.5, 2 ...up to 3.5 .
- one spring of thickness 1, with a 0.5 tall base
- one cylinder with diameters of 0.75, and becoming 0.4 on the tip (this is the smallest feature).
In version 4, I added a 1mm tall star with 3/4 of a cone on top.
I also added a "fusillo" pasta object.
The .B9J is sliced at 50xy and 50.8 z.
Spot-A-HT version 7 (the resin was reused many times).
B9C version 1.1
4 base layers of which 2 cured at 10 seconds
then 3+2 seconds per layer.
The hollow cube worked well with the 3 mm hole: there was no resin inside.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Hollow HD test for resin printers, 5mm tall for quick print, High Def by gavi is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving gavi a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure gavi would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).