Case of the original Odroid C1 (not the + )
Uses screws to keep itself shut instead of the silly clicking things from the original hardkernel design.
Did away with the breakout-part for the GPIO ports; and opterd for a more solid design.
Added a lot of ventilation as i noticed my odroid running 15+°C hotter than before when using the original case and did some remodeling on the 'struts' on the sides of the top.
I didn't foresee a hole for the IrDA receiver but that side is riddled with holes anyway so i'm guessing this could work.
This case is very economical in plastic, thin walls supported by struts and lots of ventilation holes ;)