This is a remix of the "Predator Mask with Battle Damage" by Geoffro.
I reduced the number of triangles in the 3d model for the bottom section, this resulted in the file size being cut by around half without any detrimental effect to the appearance of the model. I also added the Predator targeting lights, this is produced by using three 3mm superbright red LEDs powered by a CR2430 cell battery.
I printed mine using 20% infill and a 0.2 layer height, glue both sections together with hot-melt glue, then prime and paint (I finished with a metallic pewter spray paint).
The LEDs are fitted to the light assembly piece and the battery and switch are mounted on the back of the mask using the battery mount piece (this is shaped to fit on the mouth section of the mask), again using hot-melt glue to secure in place. I also fitted some wire-mesh to the eye cut-outs.