Print out this handle, slide in two popsicle sticks and tweeze away. Perfect for tweezing the test extrusion plastic off your makerbot.
Features two sides for different springiness settings. The "0" side has parallel slots, the "2" side has a 2 degree angle outward for wider opening tweezers.
On the uploaded gcode file it'll take 33 minutes to print.
- Skeinforge 2.stl with your favorite settings or use my gcode file.
- Clean out slots with a small hobby knife.
- Insert 2 popsicle sticks into your chosen side (parallel or 2 degree tweezers).
- Tweeze away that pesky test extrusion plastic.
- Feel relieved that you're no longer in trouble for using the household's coveted "Tweezerman" on "that robot".