So my wife's Saturn had a little plastic thingy in her door bust again, rendering the power window useless. The last time we had this $6 part replaced, it cost us $12(!) for the part and another $143 in labor.
Even though I found the part for under $5, I decided it was a crime to pay upwards of $15 for a part that didn't even weigh an ounce.
Time for the printer to come to the rescue again.
Sorry about the lack of photos - was a hurried job and wanted get everything put back together quickly!
1) Spend all day dismantling the door and panel
2) Print part
3) Install new slider in slide rail
4) Heat up window arm and ball joint (OEM part is a "snap-in" fit) with torch
5) Press hot ball joint into hole in slider part
6) Re-assemble door
&) Working window = Happy wife = more justification for spending $550 on building a reprap!